Cookie Img
Send Inquiry Send SMS
Home » Products » Ceramic Fiber Products » Ceramic Fiber Blanket

Ceramic Fiber Blanket



<< Previous   Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Product Description

Our capability and technical know how have enabled us to manufacture, supply and export Ceramic Fiber Blanket. These products are extensively used for insulation operations in steam & gas turbines. Owing to their effective functioning, these products can be in high temperature equipment and insulation, repair & linings for boilers, furnaces, reformers, kilns and generators. These products are highly acknowledged in the global market for their usage in casting mold insulation, insulation for nuclear applications, fire protective insulation or linings, power plants and high-temperature pipe insulation. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is known in the international market for its high handling strength, excellent sound absorption & fire protection, low thermal conductivity and low heat storage.

Features:

  • Lightweight
  • Flexible
  • Resists high temperature up to 2300 degree F
  • Thermal shock & corrosion resistance

Application areas:

  • High-temperature seals and gasketing
  • Furnace door seals
  • Expansion joint seals
  • High-temperature filtration

Specifications:

Chemical and Physical Data:

  • Chemical Composition: Al2O3: 47%, SiO2: 50%; Total Al2O3 and SiO2 >97% ; Fe2O3: < 1.0%
  • Fiber Physical Properties: Fiber Diameter: 3 - 4.5 microns; Fiber Shrinkage (1800°F, 3h): < 3.5%
  • Working Temperature: 1,800° F for Continuous Use; 2300° F Maximum
  • Specific Heat (@2000°F): 0.27 Btu/lb° F
  • Available Density: 64, 96 & 128 kg/m3)
  • Thickness: 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
  • Width: 24" and 48"
  • Packaging: In plastic bags and then in cartons
  •  

Technical Features

Price Based On Quantity
Min Quantity 50 Rolls
Supply Ability 1500 Rolls per Month
Payment Terms 100% Against Performa-Invoice
Place of Origin Mumbai, India
Brand Name Challenge
Product Grade No. CC 153
Certificate IS 14656 & BS 1902 Cover under ASTM C – 892
Application Insulation for nuclear applications and power plants, High-temperature seals and Gasketing Furnace door seals, Expansion joint seals, High-temperature filtration
Thickness 6mm to 150mm
Density 64, 96, 128, 160, 190
Width 610mm
Chemical Composition SiO2:48-60%, Al2O3: 30-48 %, ZrO2 < 19%
Working Temperature >1650`C
Fiber Diameter 2-5um
Thermal Conductivity 0.12-0.2w/(m.k)
Sample Availability: Yes
Delivery Lead Times Depend upon Quantity
Delivery Terms: Depend upon Quantity
Main Markets Saudi-Arabia, USA, Europe, UAE, Sri Lankan, Africa, South America
Currency $USD

 

 

Product Code : 40

Other Products in 'Ceramic Fiber Products' category
Ceramic Fiber Cloth with Vermiculite Coating
Ceramic Fiber Cloth with Vermiculite Coating
Graphite Lubricated Ceramic Fiber Rope
Graphite Lubricated Ceramic Fiber Rope
Ceramic Fiber Tape
Ceramic Fiber Tape
Ceramic Fiber Cloth
Ceramic Fiber Cloth
Ceramic Fiber Rope
Ceramic Fiber Rope
 
<< Back


Correspondence & Registered Office:

C/9, Sahajeevan Society,
Rokadiya Cross Lane,
Near Gokul Hotel,
Borivali (West), Mumbai - 400 092

ASBESTOS CENTRE
163, Narayan Dhuru Street, Ground Floor, Shop No. 9, Mumbai - 400003, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Hasmukh Chandulal Shah (Proprietor)
Mr. Mohit Hasmukh Shah
Send SMS Send Inquiry


Buyers Helpdesk

Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!

I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
ASBESTOS CENTRE All Rights Reserved.