Non-Asbestos Ceramic Millboard Sheet
Owing to our advanced technology and innovative machinery, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Non-Asbestos Ceramic Millboard Sheet. These products are made of clean, long non-asbestos fibers of superior quality that has been assorted with suitable non-combustible binding materials. Owing to their supreme quality, these products have the ability to bear high vibratory and impact loads. With the help of a diligent team of diligent and proficient quality inspectors, we are able to ascertain the flawless range of these products. Non-Asbestos Ceramic Millboard Sheet is delivered to the clients in a timely manner, owing to our wide distribution network.
- Excellent temperature tolerance
- High strength
- Withstand impact & vibratory load
- Various grades are available
- Strong and flexible
- Acid, sound & vermin-proof
Our Ceramic Millboards are known for features like high strength and heat & fire resistance. These are ideal at temperatures up to 500°C (932`F), and can perform on higher temperature when supported in a proper way. Also, it can be used at extreme temperature up to 1400`C.
These are available in soft, medium & hard grades. And the sheets can be cut, screwed and drilled to supporting beams. They can be cemented or moulded to any shape. The hard grade is brittle & stiff, and is used for rigidity.
- Non-Asbestos Millboard Sheet is packed with wooden crates of around 110 kilogram.
- Number of sheets in one crate varies according to thickness of board.
Hi-Temp is offered as densely braided compression packing – round, square and rectangular - in various sections from 5mm to 200mm, and also in all length. Complete fitting instructions are included.
Boilers and Furnaces:
- Refractory underlining
- Bedding layers on the floor tiles in boiler house
- Boiler door linings
- Damper control heat insulators
- Gaskets for burners and ducting
- Heating appliances like Domestic, Cookers and Grills
- Flue gas & burner seals
- Heat shield panels
- Combustion chamber linings
Steel, Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Plants:
- Centrifugal casting seals
- Steel & Aluminum making processes
- Splash guards
- Induction furnace coil protection